Welcome to planetariumforum, the place where planetarians from all around the world can share ideas, questions and answers. The forum wishes to provide a place for single planetariums out there, but also to organizations and associations around the world. This Forum was intended to be used by film producers, planetarium builders, hardware and software geniuses, and basically any person that is interested in the Planetarium Community.

2D Motion Graphics approach in Fulldome

A place for you to share your current production and provide any relevant information about it

Sanyukta

2D Motion Graphics approach in Fulldome

Postby Sanyukta » Mon Mar 20, 2017 1:23 pm

Hello Everyone,

I would like to present our 2d show “Incredible introduction to the Solar system - for Juniors”.

We love experimenting with different techniques to be presented in Fulldome medium.

Lately their has been quiet a buzz of 2D flat style Motion graphics animated videos over the internet. They are simple to visualise and easy to understand with a minimal distraction. Hence easy understanding of information.

Also now and then we run our short films and video clips for Schools. This gives us an insight to the reaction given by the kids. What amuses them or bores them, what creates more questions and what is simply beyond interest.

We feel that our younger audience of pre-schools would loose interest in a show or video if its more longer than 5 or 6 minutes.

So, keeping those points in mind, we've come up with a Show curated for kids under 5.
“Incredible Introduction to the Solar System”
https://www.aayushifulldomefilms.com/fulldome-film-incredible-solar-system-for-juniors.html

A very special motion graphics way to lighten up the information. They can engage and enjoy while learning more about the Solar system.

Its Ideal and entertaining for the age group of Kindergarten and Pre-Schoolers. With lovely visuals and catchy tunes, its perfectly timed to attract the young audience and give about the right amount of knowledge.

Now I understand, that 5 or 6 minute show may not be feasible for the Dome owners, who install their systems in schools on rental basis. They need something of at least 20 minutes or more.

To overcome the time issue, We have clubbed a package of 3 shows with a very special discount.

Incredible Introduction to the Solar system
A Tale of Scale
Map to the Chocolate Planet

Hope this will encourage the planetarium owners to give a shot to 2D motion Graphics in fulldome.

Please go through the videos below. Would love to know any thoughts or reviews about it.

youtu.be/xSOqX4cJ2AQ

If anybody considering to licence the Shows. You can avail the discount at https://www.aayushifulldomefilms.com/fulldomes-shows-offers.html

Or revert me back here.
Last edited by Sanyukta on Tue Mar 21, 2017 4:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sanyukta
Art Director & Science Visualizer
https://www.aayushifulldomefilms.com

Admin
Site Admin

Re: 2D Motion Graphics approach in Fulldome

Postby Admin » Tue Mar 21, 2017 1:10 pm

Looking great..!!

I will send you message with a work proposition

Cheers!
The only problem you might have...is to think that you have a problem..!!

Sanyukta

Postby Sanyukta » Tue Mar 21, 2017 1:31 pm

Sure, Will look forward for your work proposition.
Thanks for appreciating the film :)
Sanyukta
Art Director & Science Visualizer
https://www.aayushifulldomefilms.com

SandraL

Postby SandraL » Mon Apr 17, 2017 1:09 am

Sanyukta wrote:Sure, Will look forward for your work proposition.
Thanks for appreciating the film :)

Hi there, I just found your post and saw some of the content, they are beautiful movies. I am i the process of investigation how can I purchase my mobile planetarium.

Sorry that I ask, but are this film's expensive? I would love to show them for kindergarten kids in my town

Thank you, wonderful material
Sandra

Social Media

Return to “New Show Production”